Thursday, April 17, 2014

Open Letter Of Gratitude
   My Love and Thanksgiving to the the Most High, Creator of the Universe, God, from whom all Blessings flow! I Love you!!!!  I thank you for my life-force and for creating me! Thank you to every living Being that has given me counsel and Love. This includes, people, plants, stones, animals, birds, the mountains, the river, the clouds, the wind, the Sun, the Moon, this Earth and Universe!

To everyone who buys my ebooks, gets a saliva reading or a salve, online or in person, Thank You!!!! Maybe you love the Arnica Oil that I prepare or maybe it is the Irie Cider. Every purchase that you make, puts food on my table, because I am a Practicing Herbalist. Making salves and bath soaks are fun, but when you are making things for a living and it is actually your work, you are really grateful to those regular return clients who actually buy something from you! You rock!!! 

Thank you for standing up and supporting me through your purchases, likes, retweets, favorites, mentions, shares, posts, emails, phone calls, word of mouth recommendations and Love!!!!

   So....I am asking for feedback and testimonials that I may use publicly so if you have read any of my eBooks, used any of my recipes from the blog, used any of my blends or services or have received counsel from me or want to throw me some props.....please email your testimonial to 
annecalzada@aol.com or PM my facebook. 
You are priceless to me and I appreciate you All! 
Be Blessed! 
Love, 
Anne xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment