Sunday, November 9, 2014

I have been happily busy...working, playing, resting and getting ready for winter! Many new dreams are brewing and I am grateful for all the Beauty and Blessings in my life! I thank you for being a part of my journey on this Earth. 
Blessed Be! 
Love, 
Anne xo  
 One of my most favorite songs Ever by one of my most favorite bands Ever for you... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_-MAnZla68


Wild Roses in their Autumn splendor on the side of the driveway.
Wood is an honor!
First snow at my house, not even an inch, but more than enough for the Comfrey!

So I harvested some!
Made myself some Rose salve and two special people got one!
Enjoyed the Full Taurus Moon setting over the mountains when I woke up!
Wild harvested seeds.
Sowing those seeds around the house! Plants always welcome!
Getting ready to teach Yoga class. You should come!
Mixing up some plant beauty.
Gifted a beautiful Scoby and getting ready to make Kombucha!
Chillin' with some of my best friends! 
Hummus.
Hummus Recipe
1 can of Garbonzo beans rinsed
1 cup of Tahini
4 Garlic Cloves
2 TBSP of Olive Oil
A pinch of salt
Juice of half a Lemon
Water
Blend in a processor.
Add a little water to thin the blend as you go.
Add paprika at the end for extra yumminess!













No comments:

Post a Comment