Thursday, April 5, 2018

Receptions
©By Anne Calzada Herbalist
Are living your life fully, healthy, happy, holy?!!!
 When you live authentically from your heart and soul you will succeed, because you will be happy. You have free will on Earth to create what you would like to look at!!!
 You will know which direction to go. Which corner to turn and how to get there. You trust you. Life is your reflection. You harness your own personal power and work with the Love of God and the Blessings of the Universe. 
I have been called a Witch so many times in my life now! And I have also been called a Guru so many times. Quite frankly, I honor the positive aspects of these words. I wear them all proudly and I know who I am. Both words hold power. Witch means wise and guru means teacher! I feel that people see you in a certain way and they can feel your energy. They resonate or not. I am big on vibes.  Our time on Earth is short. 
My mission is very clear to me. I am here to help. To serve and empower others through natural healing. The plants and animals and spirits spoke to me very early on when I was just a child. They told me things about their realms. I voraciously studied them. Then the crystals spoke up. Then the library of astrology opened my heart and my mind expanded. Then my body rejuvenated and grew through yoga. I never stop learning, teaching, healing and helping others.
Learn how to be your own Guru!!!
I invite you to join
Love and Light 
Love, Anne xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment