Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy May Day! 
Went to the high mountains and soaked up the lifeforce! 
Always amazes me all of the snow.... 

I don't advise filming while driving, kids, but sometimes ya gotta live on the edge! 
(of the Mountain) that is!  
The Rockies are slowly starting to wake up. 
So excited for flowers! 
Can't wait to see wildflowers! 
Can't wait to see flowers growing in my garden! Thankful for Mother Nature! 
In honor of this beautiful day, I share some celebratory blends with you!

Essence Of Spring Essential Oil Blend
2 Part Tangerine
1 Part Ylang Ylang
1 Part Ginger
Blend, use diluted and enjoy this sensuous uplifting blend as desired...

A God/Goddess Tea Infusion
2 Part Red Raspberry
2 Part Violet
1 Part Hawthorn
1/2 Part Rosehips
Blend and enjoy this nourishing heart opening fertile brew!
 And this May Day Gift!
#Love #At #First #Sight 


 Enjoy Your Blessings!
All My Love, Anne xo




No comments:

Post a Comment