Saturday, July 26, 2014

For The Love Of Chocolate
Craving chocolates last night and I didn't have any in the house, can you believe it?! What I did have was enough ingredients to make my own! So I got busy mixing these little sweets up! They were the sweetest cutest little treats! I made some plain ones and some with Coconut and some with Lavender! Was super easy, fun and make great treats to share! Next time, I want to make white chocolates! Here is my recipe, enjoy it!
Love From Your Herbalist, 
Anne xo  

 Chocolates
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
3 TBSP. Honey 
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract 
Mix in what you need. If you want it sweeter, add more honey. You can add a pinch of sea salt or a TBSP. of coffee to give it a stronger depth of flavor.Then pour into your molds and put in the freezer for 30 minutes and you are there! Pop them out of the molds, store in a glass jar and keep refrigerated.




No comments:

Post a Comment