Saturday, March 30, 2019

She Was Just A Witch
© By Anne Calzada Herbalist

What is a "witch"? Is it a person on the floor with a pentagram? An influence from Harry Potter? A girl in a long dress, wearing crystal jewelry? An old woman living in the woods? What does this word conjures up for you? My whole life people have called me a "witch". Mostly in an honoring way or an intimidated by me way. 
In reality, I am an Herbalist, a healer, a helper. I grow and wildcraft herbs, make plant medicines, see clients, do saliva readings for health purposes, give intuitive readings, give energy clearings and cast natal astrological charts for people. I teach weekly yoga classes in my community. I teach and inspire others, I empower through my energy. I am happy and grateful. I enjoy life. I Love my boyfriend and our dogs!
It happened again, as it has so many times, but this time, 
Thank You for the compliment!!!
Tonight, I think of the lyrics of Stevie Nicks...
"she was just a witch..."
If being a Witch is being beautiful and kind and powerful and being wise in the ways of nature, Spirit, natural healing and the rhythms of the Earth and the cycles of the Universe, then perhaps I AM...
Blessed Be
Love, Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment