Saturday, December 10, 2016

Increase The Peace
© Anne Calzada Herbalist
Soon we will have the return of the Light, the Winter Solstice. The energy rises, you can feel it. Warm the heart and the hearth.  Increase the peace. No matter your celebrations, the dead of Winter is when people need an infusion of Sunshine. They need an infusion of heart opening energy! This is also a supremely heart warming time where we get together with loved ones or get in touch with Love and celebrate. 
I want to celebrate being alive. 
I Love my life, what I do and who I am. Being alive is the magic itself. 
Open your heart through prayer, exercise, affirmation, plant medicine and practice. 
Pray Pray Prayers
Release negative emotions through prayer and ceremonial practices. 
Practice your gratitude of yourself and your life. 
Thank God for your Blessings.
Ask God for what you need.
Take what you need for yourself. Seriously.
Stop feeling guilt and shame about your feelings.
Write it down and get it out.
Infuse yourself in the Sun.
Get grounded on the Earth.
Nature Nature Natural
Get mineralized. Drink your herbal infusions.
Move your blood. The stagnation of qi is abundant in those who are depressed or sad. 
Eat well.
Sleep well.
Laugh well.
 Please remember to laugh and smile! 
Only spend time with people who have an uplifting vibration.
Love.
 Starlight Tea
2 part Orange peel
2 part Hawthorn berry
1 part Star Anise
1/4 part Cloves
This brew is antimicrobial, carminative and uplifting to the senses. It is an enchanting tea that is soothing, helpful for reducing vata imbalance. Heart and solar plexus strengthening.
 "Starlight Starbright
First star I see tonight 
I wish I may 
I wish I might
Have this wish 
I wish tonight"

Love, Anne xo





No comments:

Post a Comment